Premier Parking Usa - $1,600 Damages, 45 days of jerking around
WARNING: Demolition Derby! $1,600 dollars damage after two weeks in their "care". Hit/scraped/dented on three corners and the nose.
Then they jerked me around for 45 days:
Russell (Lot manager, good guy but no power),
then Sue (Corporate CS Manager, useless) ,
then Nick (Corporate Ops Director, 0),
then Tracy (Corporate Claims manager, Useless with no follow up),
then finally Billy Williams, the CEO said "let me make it right" admitted: fault,
problems with the new location
...offered to send check and direct bill the rental car and
then reneg'd! DISHONEST...I will make sure those I know never consider Premier Parking USA
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Shuttle Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My Project Car I got from American Muscle Cars aka AMC!! Just 1 of the many problems I've had & having...I had to gut it because the BLACK MOLD &..."
- "MY NAME IS MICHAEL LEISING AND 10 MONTHS AGO I BOUGHT A BRAND NEW CLASS A FOREST RIVER RV. FROM THE MOMENT WE TOOK POSESSION OF THIS RV IT HAS..."
- "I own a 2006 Ford Mustang GT. I wanted one of these Mustangs ever since the new retro style was introduced in 2005. Oct. 2013, I found my 2006 Mustang..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THAT SITE!!!! I purchased a long evening dress that was supposed to be custom made for me. It came with 7 inches wider waste and..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."