Premier Parking Usa - Premier Parking Damaged My Car and won't Pay for it!

60 of 60 Premier Parking Usa reviews

My wife and I parked at Premier parking when we left out of Newark airport.Their price seemed reasonable compared to airport parking.

They valet parked our car and drove us to our terminal. When we returned 10 days later, there was major damage to the front driver side of our car. We contact the main office and spoke to Sue Czechowski. She did anything and everything possible to avoid paying for the damage.

She told me her policy was for me to go through my own insurance company. I would stay clear of premier parking at any cost.

I currently have a court date set up in small claims court.Their Locations:Airports • Atlanta • Austin • Balt BWI • Charlotte • Chicago O'Hare • Dallas • Houston • Kansas City • Las Vegas McCarran • Los Angeles • Miami • Newark • Orlando • Phoen Sky Harbor • Seattle-Tacoma • Tampa • Fort Myers (coming soon!)Cruise Ports • Port Everglades • Port Galveston Tx • Port Liberty • Port of Miami • Port of Tampa • San Diego • Port of New Orleans (coming soon)Event Parking • American Airlines Arena parking • Daytona Speedway parking • Tampa Bay Times Forum parking • Tropicana Field parking

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
60 of 60 Premier Parking Usa reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
proskin

Jun 13, 2013 #664086 Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania, United States

UPDATE: On June 10th 2013 Premier parking and I had our day in court. The hearing was in Newark New Jersey. Premier parking sent their Newark New Jersey manager to defend the case. He went to arbitration and then eventually in front of the judge. Premier parking's defense was that they are not responsible for any damage to the vehicle as stated on their website. The judge found that to be insufficient to get out of paying for the damage. Regardless of what Premier parking says, they need to exercise a reasonable amount of care to your vehicle. The judge ruled in my favor and premier parking was ordered to pay me my full amount of approx $2400. I will be putting together a bullet point sheet on exactly what needs to be done to sue Premier parking properly. I will place a link here once it is complete.

May 13, 2013 #650420

My car had $1270.00 worth of damage in this same lot in March. They told me that my car would be repaired and gave me the "run around" for the past 7 weeks. After sending the information requested (photos, estimate, claim form), Ms. Czechowski either refused to return my calls or deferred me to another individual when she finally answered the phone when I called. I was told that I was not paid because their accounting is back logged, their accountant's position was terminated, and the insurance takes 2-4 weeks. After following up with their insurance company, I discovered that the representative for Premier never even sent the information to their insurance company. I sent the information myself and was then told by the insurance agent that Premier does not have any liability for damage to customers' vehicles. Ms. Czechowski then deferred me to the lot manager and assured me that I would be compensated. The lot manager informed me that he would follow-up with Ms. Czechowski and then call me back the following day. I followed up with him 5 days later, after not receiving any return call. He then informed me that they are not liable for ANY damage to customers' vehicles in their lot, even if it is stolen. This company is deceitful and take no responsibility for their actions!!!

proskin

Jun 13, 2013 #664087 Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania, United States

See Update: On June 10th 2013 Premier parking and I had our day in court. The hearing was in Newark New Jersey. Premier parking sent their Newark New Jersey manager to defend the case. He went to arbitration and then eventually in front of the judge. Premier parking's defense was that they are not responsible for any damage to the vehicle as stated on their website. The judge found that to be insufficient to get out of paying for the damage. Regardless of what Premier parking says, they need to exercise a reasonable amount of care to your vehicle. The judge ruled in my favor and premier parking was ordered to pay me my full amount of approx $2400. I will be putting together a bullet point sheet on exactly what needs to be done to sue Premier parking properly. I will place a link here once it is complete.

Brian

Apr 30, 2013 #644028

I hate to ask this, but do they by any chance offer a add on insurance for this? I know some parking services does and in that case you aint going to get squad in court.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Premier Parking Usa. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Premier Parking Usa.
Filing a new complaint about
×